How Soothagel works
Soothagel mouth ulcer gel soothes and helps heal mouth ulcers by sealing them under a long-lasting protective shield which:
- Eases pain and protects against irritation
- Helps reduce inflammation
- Helps speed the natural recovery process
Soothagel's main ingredient is a non-medicated ingredient which is proven by clinical studies to help restore the mouth's natural protective membrane and speed up the turnover of the underlying cells. Because the gel works without any pharmacological effect, it's especially suitable for treating sensitive zones like the gums and mouth lining.
Suitable for adults and children over the age of 6.
Soothagel protective mouth ulcer gel is simple to use for all these ailments:
- Mouth ulcers:
- Apply a small amount of Soothagel directly onto the mouth ulcer 3 to 4 times a day using a cotton bud or clean finger.
- Do not rinse the mouth immediately after application
- Apply a small amount of Soothagel directly to the sensitive areas of the gums 2 to 3 times a day, using a cotton bud or clean finger.
- Massage the area thoroughly until you notice a satisfactory improvement
- Denture rub and painful gums:
- Before applying dentures, gently massage a small amount of Soothagel into the gums with a clean finger every morning and evening, or more frequently if necessary.
- Repeat this process until you notice a satisfactory improvement
Remember the importance of good oral hygiene and look after your teeth and gums as you would normally - but don't rinse your mouth out immediately after applying Soothagel, as you may rinse away the benefits!